WHO I COACH
I coach people who are willing to take radical action to create change in their lives and improve their quality of life radically. I call them life actors.
A life actor is someone who:
- Wants to create real change in their life instead of over-intellectualizing next steps.
- Strives for alignment between work and personal interests, finding true fulfillment in what they do.
- Believes that real happiness comes from within and that focussing on one’s well-being must be a priority.
- Is willing to change their mindsets and behaviors to live more at peace with their environment and relationships.
- Does not chase external success but integrity with their values. External success comes by having internal freedom.
- Is honest to themselves and their deepest desires, and takes action to align their life with their own vision of self.
I help life actors to create more fulfilling visions of themselves, help them bring awareness to their behaviors, and help them create a better action plan to align one’s vision of self and current self.
My clients are a mix between
- Entrepreneurs who desire to bring more balance in their lives and develop healthy relationships to themselves and their loved ones
- People who experienced suffering in life and want to design a life that is serving them, instead of draining their energy
- High achievers who want to learn to create a fulfilling lifestyle which includes fun, playfulness and serendipity
- Influencers who want to create real value for their followers by creating real value for themselves, and be a true voice for change
- People who have high standards on themselves but feel they aren’t living up to their own standards because they don’t have the right focus point
WHAT I HELP ON
Most of my clients are asking themselves several or all of these questions:
- How can I align my professional activities with my personal desires, interests and genius zone?
- How can I create a lifestyle that serves my health and social relationships?
- What do I not know about myself that would change me?
- How can I feel at peace with myself while pursuing big goals and visions for myself?
- What should I put my focus on now that would bring me closest to my highest self?
Why these questions? Because these are the questions that I’ve been constantly asking myself over the last decade, and that led me to being able to design a life that served me: out of depression into fulfillment, out of hesitation into action, and out of self-doubt into self-love.
I also come in with my own knowledge and experience, especially around the topics of
- Being an entrepreneur and running remote teams for up to 30 people
- Being a digital nomad and minimalist, and handling this lifestyle
- Being an expert in community building and coliving
- Being an influencer who build up his brand virtually
- Being a polymath that follows an unstructured daily life
- Being a community builder that maintains many relationships
HOW I COME IN
My role as a coach is the following:
- I help you create a better vision for yourself. In this first step, we are going to analyze the different areas of your life such as work, health, love and play, as well as dig into your deepest desires and current frustrations. We will then create a clear vision for yourself and set a direction towards which we will work on together.
- I help you create an action plan. Most of our efforts are wasted because we don’t spend our time on the important things. We will map out what to focus on and with which actions to take in order to change your status quo.
- I help you understand yourself better. Even though we have a vision and strategy of how to achieve it, we are often confronted with our biggest enemy: ourselves. I will help you gain more self-awareness around your behavioral patterns and help you, through real-life-experiences, to change them.
And finally, I give you the tools and methodologies that I apply as a coach. It is my belief that my role as a coach should be to become obsolete: once you understand how to analyze yourself and have a toolbox of practices to change yourself, you can move on from the coaching to find new challenges, or new coaches with different skillsets than I have.
THE IDEAL RELATIONSHIP
The magic of coaching only works if you are ready for change. I wrote this paragraph so that you understand what makes a successful coaching relationship.
From all my clients and my own experience as a coachee, every great coachee has these five pillars in common:
- They believe in a better future. It is impossible to change if you are a pessimist. Only those who believe that change is possible will actually change. You must believe that there is a better version of yourself and of your life awaiting you.
- They invest in themselves. One can only change if willing to invest their time, energy and resources in their own change. All successful coachees understood that they have to invest in themselves in order to achieve their change.
- They are authentic and vulnerable. Not only towards me, but especially towards themselves. To make the best use of our time, you need to speak your truth, even if it seems messy. There is zero judgment in a coaching relationship and it is my only goal to help you align yourself.
- They are willing to overcome pain. It is not easy to change oneself. Often, it requires taking bold decisions, change relationships, or go through uncomfortable experiences. It is only by going through our fears and roadblocks that we can leave them behind us.
- They take massive action. I can only work with people who are willing to act. There is no point in creating visions and action plans if you avoid tackling what is important to you. Action is the ultimate remedy against any issue.
It doesn’t matter where you’re at in life. The only thing that matters most is how you behave towards it.
WHAT COACHING LOOKS LIKE
- Fill out the form below to express your interest. I will contact you and we are going to have a first call to figure out whether this is a good fit for both of us.
- I work with clients on a 3-month basis. This allows us to have enough time to create change while allowing enough freedom for us to decide whether coaching is necessary afterwards.
- The financial investment for the three months lies between 2400e and 4800e depending on the intensity of the coaching.
- Our coaching sessions happen virtually on Zoom. They happen two to three times per month, depending on the coaching objectives.
- Every coaching session lasts one hour apart of the first onboarding session that lasts 2h to 3h.
- You will receive a recap of our coaching with your action plan and “homework” in a collaborative document. Before your first session, you will also receive a questionnaire that will help me gain more clarity on your goals.
- We will have a dedicated WhatsApp channel in which you can communicate with me on doubts, decisions and questions.
I’d love to hear about your vision for yourself!
Fill out the form below and I will get in touch with you.